Moondancer Originals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin About Me

2 posters

Go down

Admin About Me Empty Admin About Me

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Hey Everyone,

I thought it would make sense that I be the first to share a little about myself. First, I'd like to say my name is Rebecca, and I have been into the paranormal for lack of a better word since I was extremely young. My family have been spell casters and conjurers, I have an aunt who is a High Priestess, and my grandmother was a big part of why I continued to pursue magick and occult studies. I have a younger sister who is also quite involved, and my family all interacts in one way or another, big or small, in our business. Everyone has something to offer. I had several experiences, paranormal in nature when I was a little girl, one of the first of them being with a fae in the woods nearby my home growing up, and I guess I knew very young that I had a calling in this world that might be a little "different" then that of some of my friends at school.
I am very happy we can be presenting this FREE forum for everyone to join, and I am tremendously hoping that people will enjoy their time here and recommend it to their friends to join as well. If I can ever be of any assistance to anyone here, I am always willing to share knowledge, as knowledge is power, and in this case, literally power. I think there is a vast wealth of esoteric information out there, but unless we start to go all in and communicate with each other, the secrets and information dies with us, which ends up useless. I am your admin here on the forum, so please reach out to me if you are having any issues.

Thank you, and Blessings in the Light,
Rebecca of Moondancer Originals
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spiritsandmagick.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Admin About Me Empty Re: Admin About Me

Post by lollio22 Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:02 am

I agree.. I'm glad this forum exists and others join!!

lollio22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Thank you!! Please spread the word about this forum! Rebecca Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spiritsandmagick.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum