Moondancer Originals Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title)

2 posters

Go down

Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title) Empty Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title)

Post by Primarch Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:58 am

I've recently become someone who has a little bit of experience in reiki from the standpoint of one who has received treatment with it.  I'm considering learning it myself.  I have a friend who is a reiki master instructor and she is the one who introduced it to me.  She's suggested that I look into at least getting reiki level 1 under my belt and it was something I was already considering.  So we'll have to see where this leads me.  :-)

Primarch

http://11thprimarch.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title) Empty Re: Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title)

Post by magickseeker80 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Very awesome. I am a level 2 Reiki practitioner. I am hoping to start the Master level, level 3 soon. The friend of mine that did Reiki 1 and 2 with me wanted me to spend approx. 1 year as each level before moving on. At first I thought that seemed like a long time, but she had told me that in between each level you have different things that happen to you. In my first level, at first I didn't feel like I had "acquired" anything different - but later on that year I noticed I was having more lucid dreaming, and I seemed to have more psychic intuitiveness. The following year I also worked on tarot reading at the same time as I completed Reiki level 2, afterwards, maybe 3 or 4 months, I felt like I had gone through a psychic explosion. Things have been totally different ever since for me. I can totally feel my hands start to get tingly and got during reiki treatments, and they go cold when the spot it "healed." I even think my tarot readings became much better as well. Literally I get why she wanted me to wait in between each now! Good luck on your learnings! In my opinion it is totally worth pursuing!
Razz Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you

magickseeker80

Back to top Go down

Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title) Empty Re: Reiki (needs 10 characters for the title)

Post by Primarch Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Thanks. It's really going to depend on where I end up moving and if there's anyone around there that I can find that can teach. I may be able to do level 1 before leaving here, so it's something I'm considering depending on the time frame of everything.

I've heard that you need to give time between the levels, but not as much as a year. Things have changed over the years, our psychic awareness has greatly grown and we are able to do things a whole lot faster than we used to. Reiki used to take years to go from a level to another level, but nowadays it is a lot faster. The lady that does all the training around here that I know told me that it's because of the awakening that is happening world wide, it's greatly increasing the power and so we are able to reach levels that 100 years ago they wouldn't have thought possible.

Primarch

http://11thprimarch.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down